Are you a visionary storyteller with a communications or marketing background excited about the potential for AI? Tribe AI is looking for a content lead to be the nexus of brand, communications, and marketing for our growing AI startup. As a company, we have a deep belief that great content and brand storytelling is a differentiator. We’re looking to invest in content as a core pillar of our business and looking for someone to lead the charge.
At Tribe AI, our mission is to shape the next generation of AI solutions. We are the leading network for top AI talent – 400+ curated AI engineers, data scientists, and product leaders from top tech companies. We build AI solutions that enable every company to become an AI company. But we have big plans informed by out deep expertise building at the cutting edge of AI.
About the role
- You’ll be the nexus for content, marketing, PR, social and communications for this rapidly growing startup. You will be the owner of our brand, ensuring consistency and quality across the company.
- In your first 6 months – Get to know the business and help our team uncover the most compelling stories we should be telling to our customers and community members. Map these stories to a high-impact editorial calendar. Build and manage a network of freelance resources to support your work.
- In your first 12 months - You’ll be the go-to person to build our content and marketing strategy as the business scales, helping us decide how to resource and grow. As an AI startup, it’s almost impossible to predict what the landscape will look like a year from now, but that’s part of what makes this role so exciting.
- You’re a strong storyteller with experience in marketing or comms (bonus if you’ve worked at a B2B company or startup)
- You have experience producing or managing the creation of high quality and high ROI content that directly supports company goals
- You’re excited to help build an ecosystem of people to produce a high volume of content without sacrificing quality (bonus if you already have a network of trusted freelancers to rely on)
- You have experience using data to measure content performance
- Experience working with early-stage and scaling startups – we’re looking for someone who is used to balancing strategy with execution as we scale
- Experience with technical content or an enthusiasm to dive deep and grasp AI concepts
We know we’re looking for a wildly talented, data-driven, storytelling unicorn here – so don’t feel like you have to check every box on the list. We value diverse talents and perspectives. If you're passionate and excel in any of these areas, we'd be thrilled to hear from you.